Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What a Nord!

I remember when I was young, I used to doodle like crazy. You give me a pen and paper, and I draw you a masterpiece (i.e. jacked-up looking dogs). But nowadays, we have Photoshop. Oh glorious Photoshop! It's been assisting in procrastination efforts since it's inception in the 90s. Hallelujah!

My boyfriend's mother gave us a fluffy, new blanket for Christmas, which is quite reminiscent of something a fashion-forward Erik the Red would have sported. Seeing as how it's been cold as f*ck, we haven't really felt like leaving the house too much, and this blanket has provided both warmth and entertainment beyond belief. So what does this have to do with Photoshop you ask?


ALSO - Check out that battle axe that already came as a vector image. WHAT A FIND!

No comments:

Post a Comment