Monday, January 21, 2013

2012 POSTAL SERVICE REUNION! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!


Okay, so this image cryptically appeared on The Postal Service's website this morning, and Billboard.com is claiming that The Postal Service has already been booked for the upcoming Coachella Valley 2013 festival (among other tour dates). Holy crap guys! Is this an official reunion notice for Ben Gibbard and Jimmy Tamborello? Does this mean I have a brand new album to cry with in 2013? I sure as hell hope so.

HUGE PEOPLE. THIS IS HUGE. Like if i had a nickel for every time I sobbed uncontrollably in my car while driving home from my ex-boyfriend's house in 2008 while blaring "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight", I'd have two nickels.

Here's to college nostalgia and a promising year for break-ups everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment